FD-S501A - Universal Wire Stripping Tool
Universal Stripping Tool
Please check instructions below:
Flat Cable Stripper (1): Insert Cable between stripper blades. Squeeze handles and make sure cable is kept perpendicularly. Pull cable away from tool.
- Stranded Phone Wires, type 2P, 4P, 6P, 8P, 10P etc.
- Intercom/Alarm wire/2-Cond. Speaker Wire 22-18AWG, SPT-1 Electric Wire
Round Cable Stripper (2): Insert cable into appropriate opening and rotate 1 to 3 times counterclockwise. Remove stripped cable.
- Round Cables: 16 to 12 AWG, SPT-1 Electric Wire.
- Assorted Modular Wires: UTP, STP, Data Communication Wires and Network Cables.
- Multi-Conductor Cables with OD Insulation ranging from 3.2mm to 9.5mm (0.125" to 0.375).
- Cable Size Adjusting Bolt