FD500R - Cat5/Cat5E/Cat6 Ethernet & Phone Crimping Tool
- Fast, reliable modular-crimp connector installation for voice and data applications.
- This all-in-one tool, cuts, strips, and crimps paired-conductor cables (round STP/UTP and flat-satin phone cable), AKA twisted pair cables.
- Suitable for 4, 6, and 8 position modular connectors:
- Cutter/Stripper/Crimper all-in-one Tool
- Cable parameters: 28-22 AWG (.08 - .34 mm²) flat or round; solid or stranded telephone & data.
- Hardened steel body with black-oxide finish
- Comfort grip handles with a two-tone blue/black finish
- Burnished finish on head of tool.
- Ratchet crimping mechanism
- Ergonomically designed plastic handles with rubber grips
How to Create an Ethernet Cable:
1. Put the network cable into the stripping port of the tool, rotate it two times, then pull it out.
2. Cut off the PVC jacket and untwist the wires so that they look as follows.
3. Trim the tips of the wires with the cutting side of the tool to make the tips neat.
4. Arrange the wires in the proper sequence and push them into the connector to the deepest position.
5. Insert the connector into the proper slot of the tool, align the chip position, and press down.
Cross ReferencesCross Reference Parts:
VideosWatch below to see how to use the FD500R to create an ethernet cable!
(FD500R model has updated since this recording)